FNB Oxford Bank is preparing for the future! In November of 2022 we will be completing a conversion of our core banking software. This core software is integral to our major banking functions. While most of the changes will occur behind the scenes, we wanted our customers to be aware of this exciting development.
Our significant investment in this system is aimed at improving the products and services available to customers. This new platform will allow FNB to offer a more streamlined banking experience for customers, as well as FNB employees. Over the past year our team has been working diligently to ensure a smooth transition, and we are excited to begin working with this new technology!
Important Information to Note
Our core banking system implementation is scheduled to begin after business hours on Thursday, November 10 and will be completed on Monday, November 14, 2022.
To facilitate the transition, we have prepared a Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) section on this page. If you should have additional questions, please call (662) 234-2821 or visit one of our branches during regular business hours to speak with a bank representative.
Thank you for taking the time to read through this information about our new software upgrade. As your Friendly Neighborhood Bank, we truly appreciate you as a customer, a neighbor, and a friend. Thank you for allowing FNB Oxford Bank to continue to serve you and your business.
With sincere thanks,
John L. Barrett, President / CEO
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Information is subject to updates and changes.
WHY ARE WE UPGRADING OUR CORE BANKING SYSTEM?
- Our significant investment in this system is aimed at improving the products and services available to customers. This new platform will allow FNB to offer a more streamlined banking experience for customers, as well as FNB employees.
WHEN WILL THE CORE BANKING SYSTEM UPGRADE OCCUR?
- Our core banking system implementation is scheduled to begin after business hours on Thursday, November 10 and will be completed on Monday, November 14, 2022.
WILL MY ACCOUNT NUMBERS CHANGE?
IS MY INFORMATION STILL SECURE?
WILL THIS IMPACT MY DIRECT DEPOSIT OR PRE-AUTHORIZED / REOCCURRING PAYMENTS?
- Yes. Due to the system conversion, some direct deposit and pre-authorized / reoccurring payment transactions may be processed earlier than normally scheduled.
CAN I USE MY CURRENT CHECKS?
WILL MY DEBIT CARD CONTINUE TO WORK?
- Yes. Your card and your PIN will not change, as long as the card is active and has been used in the past 12 months. If your card has not been used in the past 12 months, please call for a replacement to be mailed or visit any branch to request for an Instant Issue debit card.
WILL MY ATM TRANSACTION FEES STILL BE REFUNDED?
- Yes. ATM transaction fees of $5 or less, incurred from ATM withdrawals made at non-FNB ATMs, will be refunded at the time of the ATM withdrawal with a maximum of $20 refunded per statement cycle.
WILL INTEREST EARNED ON DEPOSIT ACCOUNTS BE IMPACTED?
WILL E-STATEMENT AVAILABILITY CHANGE?
- Your past E-statements will be temporarily unavailable beginning Thursday, November 20. Should you need access to past E-statements prior to the year’s end (i.e. for tax or record-keeping purposes), we recommend customers download/save/print their statements before November 20. If you need assistance, please call (662) 234-2821 or speak with a bank representative at any of our branches. By end of January 2023, past E-statements will be restored online.
WILL THERE BE A CHANGE TO THE STATEMENT CYCLE?
- Upon the completion of our system conversion, the standard monthly statement cycle will end on the last day of each month. Statements will be available at the beginning of each month.
WILL MOBILE BANKING REQUIRE A NEW APP?
HOW WILL THE UPGRADE IMPACT PERSONAL ONLINE AND MOBILE BANKING?
- Personal Online and Mobile Banking systems will remain the same. However, we anticipate an interruption of service for Online and Mobile Banking systems beginning the evening of Thursday, November 10 lasting through the weekend. Online and Mobile Banking systems will return to normal operation by the morning of Monday, November 14, 2022.
HOW WILL THE UPGRADE IMPACT BUSINESS ONLINE AND MOBILE BANKING?
- Business Online and Mobile Banking systems will be upgraded. Most mobile devices will automatically update the Mobile App. If your device does not auto-update, please manually update through your app store to access the latest version. We anticipate an interruption of service for Online and Mobile Banking systems beginning the evening of Thursday, November 10 lasting through the weekend. Online and Mobile Banking systems will return to normal operation by the morning of Monday, November 14, 2022.
WILL BILL PAY BE IMPACTED?
- Yes. Although Bill Pay History and Scheduled Bill Payments will remain unaffected, the system conversion may cause some payments to be processed earlier than scheduled.
WILL THERE BE ANY CHANGES TO LOAN ACCOUNTS?
- Due dates for loan payments will remain the same.
WILL THE 24-HOUR 1ST SERVICE LINE STILL BE IN SERVICE?
- No. Please call the bank during normal business hours, visit an iTM, or utilize Online or Mobile Banking to access your funds.
MY “ACCOUNT NICKNAME” HAS CHANGED IN ONLINE BANKING. HOW DO I SETUP MY CUSTOMIZED ACCOUNT NAME? (for consumer and business accounts)
- Some customers may wish to setup a customized Account Nickname for a more personalized Online Banking experience. To setup an online Account Nickname, login into the FNB Mobile App or Online Banking.
- Click on the Profile Circle at the top right hand side of the app or website. Next select Settings. On the next screen you will see your account(s) listed under Account Settings. Click on the account you would like to customize.
- [Online Banking] To edit, click on the pencil icon to customize your account name. Select Save to confirm your changes.
- [Mobile App] To edit, click on the Account Nickname box and type your desired account name. Select Save to confirm your changes.